2.0 Thoughts on skins

I bought the full version of Glasswire last year because I very much enjoy the peace of mind it gives. The one thing that stands out to me is why is there no dark mode but a whole bunch of pastel color skins? This has got to happen sooner rather then later, I have seen older posts dating back to 2016. Unless you are no longer developing this product. Thoughts?

1 Like

@Dylan_Courtade

We just released GlassWire 2.0 https://blog.glasswire.com/2017/12/14/glasswire-2-0-launches-today/ so of course we’re developing the product.

We do have a dark skin for GlassWire Android. For Windows, we use an API that makes a total dark skin difficult but we understand this is a popular request and we also want a dark skin for ourselves.

We’ll continue to check the API we use and at some point I think it will make it easy for us to build dark skins, and at that point we’ll make a lot because we agree dark skins are very cool.

3 Likes

btw how about implementing custom colors for the graph?

@My1

It’s more doable than a dark theme, but it’s not a trivial thing to do. I recommend posting in our “features” thread Future Feature Requests!.

I was curious to know. I hope you will make it one day the dark theme and thanks for this awesome program. I love the trial and i will buy the pro because my family use the internet and they don’t know about the danger of the internet.