Are your license for life or limited in time?

Hi,

First, sorry for my poor english.
I was about to buy the 3 PCs license of Glasswire (99$), buy I couldn’t find anything about how long it would last ?
I remember reading something saying it was a 1 year license, but I can’t find where neither when i red it or anything that would clearly answer my question, so here I am :

If I buy the 3 licenses of Glasswire for 99$, will I be able to use it without limit in time ? Or is it limited and I will have to buy it again every year ? (In wich case I’ll stay with the free version).

Thanks for you time, and by the way, congratulations for the great job you did with that software ! I just found out a spyware sending information to Corea wich wasn’t detected by Avast Antivirus.

I’m glad GlassWire was able to help you find some spyware!

The licenses we sell don’t expire. It’s possible that we could release a major update someday where there would be an upgrade fee, but we currently have no plans to do so. If we did release an update with an upgrade fee you would be welcome to use your current version indefinitely without having to pay to upgrade.

GlassWire Basic, Pro, and Elite are not subscriptions that require more payments or expire.

1 Like

You guys rocks ! Thank you very much and have a nice day !

If you run into any problems with your order email our helpdesk and I’ll help you, or message me through this forum.

Buy GlassWire Basic, Pro, or Elite!