Ask to connect, Help needed

Hi,

Ask to connect: Great feature, Needs improvement

Currently the program is setup as follows:
Glasswire > Firewall:
Columns:
Block? Apps Host VirusTotal Down Up Graph
Also an option shown as flame icon for each entry to block

Please add options for each entry for the block column: Block, Allow, Ask to connect

Why?
If I enable “Ask to connect”, and choose “Block” upon notification, then go to Glasswire>Firewall and “Unblock” the app, what state is it in? Allow? or Ask to connect?

How do I reset everything back to “Ask to connect” state?

Please setup PROFILES!!! Which include allow all apps by distributor!!! ie System (RDP, FTP, IIS, etc), Microsoft (OneDrive, Photos, Cortana, etc), Apple, Google, Intel etc

“Ask to connect” is a primo feature but current implementation running on win10 = ALERT FATIGUE / Frustration

Please help with work arounds or properly route ideas to feature requests if they aren’t already listed.

Any ideas on how Glasswire is planning to move forward to meet these design challenges?

-Long time fan and elite level customer

@simplenetwork

GlassWire has had profiles for around a year now, but perhaps they don’t work the way you want.

https://www.glasswire.com/userguide/#Firewall_Tab

In the center of the firewall window is the “Firewall Profiles” option. You can create and save a firewall profile depending on your location, or how you use your device. For example, you can turn on “Ask to connect” mode and deny everything but Internet Explorer so nothing else accesses the network. You can then use this profile while you’re on a metered Internet connection to save data usage.

I like the idea to allow apps signed by certain publishers, or to block all unsigned apps for example. Good ideas and feedback. Thanks!