Avast Install App Keeps Showing Up After Being Blocked

I tried a few different free AV programs to find one that would play nice with GW.
In the end, I went back to Webroot because most of the other programs would either not allow me to turn off their built-in Firewall (so that I could continue seeing things on GW) or would not play nice with my Malwarebytes Premium which I am determined to keep using.

I uninstalled all of them. Whenr the Avast Installation Apps (TWO of them!) kept showing up as unblocked on the GW Firewall even after Uninstall, I went into Regedit and removed everything that had the name Avast. Still these apps show up as Unblocked in GW every time I restart my computer.
I can’t find them in my Windows 7 Firewall “Allowed” list; either Outbound or Inbound.
So… not sure where they are coming from or how to permanently disable them!

@GWBushwacker

If you mouse over the app names in GlassWire on the firewall tab and click the grey x and remove them, do they come back?

That did it: removing them stopped the “rebirth” into the Unblocked apps list every time.
That’s the first time that I have seen that happen with an app that I have blocked, though.
I guess I will be a bit more vigilant about housekeeping on the Blocked apps. Thanks