Blocking incoming access

The last few times I’ve accessed a paid stock photo source I am a member of, there have been subtle and not-so-subtle experiences that lead me to believe the site is compromised. The most recent experience was after logging into my account and a few minutes later having my computer suddenly grind to a stop. 3 seconds later I turned of my wifi and the computer came back.

Is there a way Glasswire can fire off an alert to let me know if a website connection is making some type of unusual access back to me?

I’m not familiar enough with Glasswire as a tool (still learning) to know if there are rules I can adjust for sensitivity of this nature or a feature I need to turn on, etc., that would help me spot a potential inbound compromise that could be more discreet and subtle than what I experienced in the above example.

@Vinkern

You could look on the GlassWire graph during the time period the incident happened, then highlight the activity by clicking and dragging. Next click the apps/hosts that your PC was connecting to during that time period.

I think it’s unlikely though that a website is causing the issue you’re experiencing. To be safe you could install all Windows updates, then do a full scan with Windows Defender.

You could also check your apps with VirusTotal using GlassWire.