Built-in whois functionality

Is it planned to integrate a built-in whois functionality?
In the past years i used Net-Peeker to observe my network connections and investigate who is behind a specific address. But Net-Peeker seems to be discontinued since 3 three years until now and it is just a question of time until this piece of software will not work anymore. At the moment, i use both software, but i would like to completely move to glasswire.
A feature i very liked was the built-in whois request, which can be performed with a mouse click on the remote address. I have attached a screenshot of this feature to make it clear, what i mean:

I know, i could use the google to perform a whois request but it is very comfortable to make it from within.

Best regards
stf

Yes, we’re working on adding some things like this. I also wish something like this existed for my own use. Thanks for your feedback!

1 Like

This is great news. Is there any roadmap when we user can expect such a feature?

1 Like

We don’t have a public road map currently, sorry.

useful software Net-Peeker is, hopefully GlassWire will adopt some of its features in future versions. thankfully whois is one of the confirmed ones.

2 Likes

Net-Peeker is interesting because its product features are more like GlassWire than any of the other products that I’ve seen. Its user interface is more traditional so it doesn’t look like GlassWire.

2 Likes