Buy my second year of glasswire and recibe a e-mail with NO KEY activation? (solved)

Hi
I pay today for my second year of glasswire and they send for me a e-mail with a reference number but with NO ANY activation key for glasswire wtf?! They at Portugal are too horrible… Bad support… i send the e-mail for they, same e-mail where they send for me the reference number and no key…

Can give for me the e-mail support address for i send other e-mail for yours see this?

thank you

@Duque

The Key is re-activated by our system. There is no reason for you to do anything at all unless you need to find your key again to use your key again if you stopped using our software?

If you lost your key email me and I’ll send it now.
https://www.glasswire.com/contact/

ahhhhh is same key i used first time after buy glasswire 1 year ago?
is only use same key for re-activate glasswire again? if yes thanks for info.

A sugestion: why e-mail sended have not this info? next time please expand this in e-mail or in glasswire app… most people like me not know this.

@Duque

Yes, you should use the same key. But, if the key is already inside GlassWire you don’t have to do anything at all. It will just keep working as usual.

I will update the email so it is more clear. Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks. My glasswire are now working with all options. My firewall of glasswire have all m my chooses of before. Not bad!

I found a problem if try activation by icon of glasswire in tray of clock Windows. If use icon of glasswire in tray and choose option main windows of glasswire not open. If i open main windows of glasswire and choose activation glasswire this work with main windows of glasswire open.

And if i have one old version after restore a backup of windows and missed update glasswire for new version activation glasswire not work. if open main windows and try activation by tray icon main windows of glasswire close!

first problem is a mirror bug. second problem not know if is a bug or if people need update glasswire before try activation…

1 Like

@Duque

Sorry for the issue.

I’m sorry to sound like a broken record, but a clean install will solve most unusual GlassWire issues like this. I don’t recall similar issues being reported before, so I’m not sure what to suggest.

So, please do this:

Uninstall GlassWire in add/remove programs.
Reboot - It’s important!
Install GlassWire from www.glasswire.com using its “clean install” option.

Please note your GlassWire will continue to be activated even with a clean install.