Can the year be included with all dates shown in GW?

Hi,
I posted this as part of a reply a few days ago but it might have escaped anyone’s attention. I will repost it here:

I just noticed the year is part of the date shown at the bottom of the Graph and Usage tabs. I don’t know if that is new or if it has been there all along and I just missed seeing it. Anyway, it helps a lot to be able to see the year as part of the date, when events are being tracked. Especially that is true for the “unlimited” history display.

It would also be a good thing if the year were included along with the date and time on all alerts, or at the top of each day’s alerts group, next to the date. When reviewing alerts, it is extremely difficult to try to remember what year they occurred in, currently.

Thanks
dfg

@csdfg2

We have made a mock-up for the year on alerts, and this will be available in the next update, or the update after. Thank you for noticing this problem and giving your feedback.

We still don’t have the year displayed in the Alert view:

Thank you for this reminder. We don’t show the year with Android alerts either but I agree we do need this since GlassWire has the ability to keep such long histories of data.

I will remind our team of this issue.

That screenshot is from the Windows alerts.

1 Like