Cannot purchase, cleverbridge rejected payment

Greetings,

I recently attempted to purchase Glasswire product but it was rejected. It seems Glasswire is using cleverbridge as its payment processor.

This is not the first time I have issue with cleverbridge, I have previously tried to purchase products online from other companies which use cleverbridge as payment processor (with both CC and paypal) but cleverbridge always rejected my transaction/purchase with unclear reason and ultimately I have to use other methods (which didn’t involve cleverbridge) to succeed.

Can Glasswire add other method of payment which does not include cleverbridge? It’s a shame really because Glasswire look like a decent product but I may not be able to buy it, let alone recommend it to others due to this problem.

Thanks

I’m sorry for the problem. Can you email our helpdesk? https://www.glasswire.com/contact/ Please let us know what error you received at the helpdesk along with what email you used and I can ask Cleverbridge to investigate, plus maybe we can recommend another way to pay.

Thanks for looking into this. I’ve sent email to Glasswire help with details.