Change the Graph to Bar/Histogram graph

Hi,
I started using Glasswire on Android and it is the best UI app so far in it category.
I was really impressed with it ability to show data comparison on Bar graph.

On PC things are very different. I cant see the bar graph, only the curves which are less communicating. I am trying to do that for the past 2 weeks. I can’t. I simply can’t nor I cant see that option to shift to bar graph mode.

I am forced to use DU Meter and Net Limiter for this. Any help, please

@Humphrzy

The feedback we got after switching to the bar graph from the smooth graph on Android was almost universally dislked, so it’s unlikely we’ll add a bar graph to Windows since people seem to despise it. We were forced to switch to a bar graph style with Android due to API changes.

Details why we had to change it are here: https://blog.glasswire.com/2020/03/06/glasswire-3-0-for-android-is-now-live/

But I see you have the opposite feelings. If many others request bar graphs with Windows we’ll consider it.

Thanks for your feedback.

That’s very hard to swallow since I have only know glasswire with bar graph on Android… And I like it…
I think if the user will be given the option to choose the display. It will improve the overall experience UX.

Thanks, am looking forward

1 Like

Yes, we actually closed the ticket to add a bar graph option to Windows because Android users hated the bar graph so much. We were surprised also.