Hi, I just installed glasswire today and I’m having an issue where the graph isn’t showing data in real time. It’s like for every 6 seconds, it logs 5 seconds worth of data, which causes the delay to get longer and longer. I tried uninstalling, rebooting, installing, and then rebooting again and it is still happening.
After restarting my PC, it appears to behave normally for a few minutes, but then the delay starts becoming more and more apparent. My PC has been on for about an hour now, and it is logging the usage data that was happening 10 minutes ago.
The Usage tab also shows the same delay. Incognito and firewall are off.
I can’t find much information about this, so I’m not sure if this is expected behavior or not. Please let me know if I need to provide any log files or anything