Disable font smoothing

My default system preference is for font smoothing to be disabled. Your program does not adhere to this preference. I would appreciate the option to disable the font smoothing.

why do u want that?
is your pc specs are low is that why?

Hi there,
Not at all, my pc specs are fine.
It’s about personal choice. I prefer font smoothing to be disabled as I prefer it looking that way. I find it less tiring on my eyes and I find the text to be a lot sharper and easier to read with font smoothing disabled.

That’s why I disable font smoothing.

I’ll see if it’s possible to add a setting for this in the future. Thanks for your feedback.

I think the trick will be to use a font that looks good without antialiasing.

it does not make any sense
first if the font will look good without antialiasing then that means u just dont want any antialiasing
and the second thing is u said in third in your third post that
" I prefer font smoothing to be disabled as I prefer it looking that way. I find it less tiring on my eyes and I find the text to be a lot sharper and easier to read with font smoothing disabled." smoothing is not antialiasing
and by that post you mean by that crisping in the font is good for u

and the third thing is if you are not using anti aliasing with any type of font it will just pixelate. and it will not look good

and by that if its good for then by all means u can do whatever u want

RaidenRoy you seem to be trying to argue something that doesn’t warrant argument. It’s a suggestion. Anything that smoothes or fills in the pixels around type is something which I do not like. I would like the ability for the application to adhere to my systemwide preference, that is all. Currently it does not, and providing I continue to use this program it would be an option that I would be very interested in.

1 Like

sorry bro
if that post seems like an argue to you
well that time I was angry on my friend we have an an argument
so it was a mistake .
sorry
well if I see your third post correctly
I have not seen any font that will look good without antialiasing.
and if u want crisping on the font then any default font will work