Extreme Delay in Alerts as of 1.1.7b

Since I updated to 1.1.7b from 1.0.45b two issues occurred:

1. Lost all my alert history/logs
  2. Connection alerts are no longer displayed on a software’s first connection attempt, they are instead delayed by a few minutes and sometimes if multiple programs have made a first connection within a short period of time they will all come through at once simultaneously after the delay which is anywhere between 2 and 10 minutes. Hope this helps.

Thank you for your report. We found the bug with the lost history and we hope to release an update soon. For the alert delay we haven’t seen this yet. Can you try completely uninstalling GlassWire, then rebooting, then reinstalling and see if you still have the delay?

Sure, giving it a shot now.

Sorry for the extreme delay!

Reinstalling and rebooting did not solve the issue. Fresh install still behaves same way.

We plan to have a software update out in the next 10 days that should solve this.

Great, I also wanted to include [this screenshot][1]

One thing I noticed, when I did “Restart Google Chrome to complete Update” after Chrome closed I got spammed with the above notifications.

Hope that’s helpful in some way.
[1]: http://i.imgur.com/ZrxCgga.png

I wonder if a combination of applications on your computer was using up all your memory? What does the task manager show? Please upgrade your GlassWire to the latest version released today.

Thanks!

I highly doubt all my memory was used up, I have a total of 64GB of RAM.
I upgraded to the latest version now and will be on the lookout for any issues.