[Feature Request] Ability to see hosting providers and blocking hosting providers

I am interested in seeing not just by IP what my computer/app is talking too but who the under laying hosting provider. For instance, App A is talking to xxx.yyy.zzz.123 which is hosted by AWS. I want to block all traffic to AWS or all traffic to Google “GCP”.

Cool idea! By the way, if you’re using a recent version of GlassWire you can actually mouse over the three dot menu after the host name and it shows a lot of details about the host. That feature may be interesting to you if you haven’t seen it yet.

https://blog.glasswire.com/2018/10/29/glasswire-2-1-137-is-here-with-dark-themes-and-detailed-host-info/

Yes please add this feature!

Were you able to block traffic from AWS? I just also want to do it on my site, but I’ve no idea how to do it

@lingtenlouifrar

What’s the purpose of blocking AWS traffic? I think you will find you blocked most of the web and apps unfortunately.

I’m sorry for posting here but I hope that this feature will be realised in the near future

1 Like

Can you help me out?

@JenfL

We are looking at ways to do this so it will be easy to use and light on resources. It’s quite a large task for us. Thanks for your feedback.

Okay, thank you for this

1 Like