Feature Request - Show List of Devices

Hi,
As it happens, an unusual device was added to computer which I didn’t recognize. See screenshot http://imgur.com/QnNjuaU

I tried finding this device in the Device Manager but there was no such device listed there. I also tried finding this name in Sound Adapters and other usual places in the control panel but I couldn’t find it anywhere.

I’d like a feature present where you can see the whole device list currently enabled in the system (categorized if possible such as audio/video/internet adapters) so that it will be easy for the people to manually Enable/Disable the device (how about adding this as a feature too? )

Anirudra,

That’s a good idea to list all the network related devices. Did you ever figure out what that device was? I did a Google search and I couldn’t find anything.

I’m not sure if we’d list all devices, but listing network related devices seems to fit with our network theme. Thanks for your feedback!

1 Like

Nope, I googled and I tried to find it everywhere in my system but never found out what that device was.