GlassWire 1.0.38b released to the public!

GlassWire 1.0.38b is now available for download https://www.glasswire.com/download/. Please upgrade your software and let us know if you experience any problems.

What’s new?

• GlassWire added Korean, Spanish, and Portuguese translations. Go to the top left “GlassWire” menu to choose your language.
  • High resolution monitors should now display GlassWire correctly for Windows 8 users.
  • A problem where remote connections didn’t always work is now fixed.
  • The process of transmitting data from the GlassWire service is now optimized and much faster.
  • It’s now possible to mute certain alerts that you don’t want to see. Go to the top left GlassWire menu and choose “Settings” then uncheck the “show desktop notification” box.
  • If you receive an alert that your DNS settings
    were changed GlassWire now includes more detailed information including
    your current and previous DNS addresses.
  • Many other bugs and instability problems were
    fixed, plus many optimizations were made to make GlassWire work more
    efficiently.

Thank you for reporting problems to us in the forum and via email so we can fix them. We look forward to reading your feedback about this brand new update!

I will give this version a try. I haven’t been able to use any of the versions thus far as GW loads but won’t display any info. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

No luck. Same result as before. No data in the interface. Win 7 x64. Installed with Comodo AV, malware bytes not running, firewall disabled. Rebooted. Tried running it with AV/MWB disabled and with those and firewall disabled - no difference.

Could you email our “bugs” email? https://www.glasswire.com/contact/ A screenshot and all system details would be helpful, then we may send you a special test version to see what’s going on. Thanks for reporting this!

Sorry I’ve missed, I wrote to the wrong site!

Well, I emailed support two weeks ago, received an acknowledgement but nothing more since. No request for more info, no troubleshooting suggestions, nothing.

Sorry. It’s probably because we don’t know the answer to be honest. We take support very seriously but sometimes we’re not sure what to do when we can’t recreate the problem ourselves. It’s frustrating for us also because we want GlassWire to work 100% of the time for everyone every time.
Also it’s me who does helpdesk email support. We’re a small team. I will revisit your email with the team and see if they have some ideas we can try.