I`m want try use glasswire in enterprise infrastructure, My questions:
- How set password, port, enable remote connect when install application from script or command line?
- What type of db use glasswire, it`s possible edit db, deploy to PC and get fully customized application?
- What type of password hashing use glasswire for storing passwords?
I`m make quick research:
- glasswire use sqlite with many table with a lot of blob.
- In db exist table config_data with 2 blob.
db is portable and its possible to move from one pc to another for fast change settings?
Thanks for using GlassWire.
We do have a way to move GlassWire settings and databases around and we have details here https://www.glasswire.com/userguide/#Moving_Database.
More details are here also https://www.glasswire.com/userguide/#Backup_Settings.
- Remote monitoring instructions are here https://www.glasswire.com/userguide/#Remote_Monitoring.
- It seems you found this already.
- Not sure, will ask.
m want try to use you program in enterprise environment. Im need:
- change settings program remote
- setup password and enable remote connect after install without rdp. CMD, Powershell, cli requered
- remote program activation and licence renew
- make sure you use secure methods for storing password hashes.
Many Enterprises use our software.
- You can go to our top left menu and choose “settings” then choose “remote access”.
- Instructions are here https://www.glasswire.com/userguide/#Remote_Monitoring
- You have to activate locally but thanks for your feedback. We will look at adding this in the future.
- We use secure methods for storing password hashes for our remote monitoring feature and that’s the only password feature GlassWire has at all.
Thanks for using GlassWire and I hope this helps!
I love the support that honestly writes answers to technical points. This is not about you. Judging by your answer, the answers should have sounded like this:
- We do not have the ability to change the settings through the console, api, only gui.
- We do not support automatic configuration features after installation. We do not have the ability to control the configuration.
- We do not have remote activation and reactivation. Your administrators will have to go to all 100 computers once a year and do it by hand
- We use a safe method password hashing, but we will not name which one.
really with all desire, I can’t understand how I can use your program on more than 10 devices and not die
thank. I will remain your user, but I will not implement it yet in enterprice
Thanks for your feedback. We will work to provide more Enterprise related features in the future. Your post was very helpful.