Glasswire Mini Viewer enhancement

Would it be possible to somehow incorporate total incoming and outgoing usage graph into Mini Viewer?

1 Like

@paulderdash

Thanks for your feedback. We do something similar with our Android widget.

That’s a good suggestion.
@Ken_GlassWire What is your answer supposed to mean ?
I don’t see how relevant it is that the Android widget is doing similar to what is asked here when we talk about the Mini Viewer?
Does it mean it may come to Mini Viewer ?
Regards

@GSecurity

I no longer post things like “we should do that” etc… because people will bump a thread about a feature I said was a good idea in 2018 and they say “why isn’t this done yet??? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry”.

We carefully review feedback in the forum and consider it carefully. It’s also useful when others who like ideas chime in and say “that’s a great idea!” to different forum posts because it helps us gauge what GlassWire fans want in the future.

I can understand that for sure.
But I think, as we are paying yearly for the premium features (but this is also true for the free users) that we miss kind of a readmap.

Using the app since almost a year, and well… my feeling is that even the devs don’t really know where they are going with the app… A lot of great ideas have been suggested to make this app a “must have” but nothing really changed since a year… (yeah some under the hood stuff, some stability improvement, but no real new features).

Having a roadmap or at least knowing what is planned for the future would certainly motivate people (keep)using the app/pay for it.

Just my 2 cents…

Regards

2 Likes

I am a big fan of roadmaps. Even a very simple roadmap or the list of features planned for the next release is sufficient to increase clarity and reduce the number of queries asking for the same feature.

We’ve discussed this in a number of topics because popular feature requests seem to take forever to appear while other requests just seem to disappear so they get asked for again and again:

This next link is to a topic in the Lounge which requires Trust Level 3 so 99% of this forum’s users can’t access it:

https://forum.glasswire.com/t/add-a-new-feature-category/4296?u=remah

1 Like

I’d like to see that (and I don’t have an Android gadget).

I never used the Glasswire mini-viewer in fact, because you can’t configure much of it.
MAINLY that the Mini-viewer is never allowed to be click-through and fixed position.

I constantly use the NetTraffic by Venea.
It have features that Glasswire mini viewer lacks, like setting the adapter to monitor, click through, colors and sizes, and much more things. It is extra lightweight and also have traffic monitor consumption of years ince you installed the app.

I would really love to see all those features in Glasswire mini-viewer, or even a fusion between the twoo companies.