Glasswire resetting frequently?

Twice in the last 2-3 weeks now, when logging into my system, I suddenly have to re-authenticate everything on the system. It’s very disruptive. I can’t use things until I click to allow everything.

I prefer being able to choose before an app connects to the internet. So I don’t want to disable that particular behavior. What is an issue for me is that the settings don’t seem to be remembered. I have to re-authenticate everything on the system. It’s very disruptive. I can’t use things until I click to allow everything. I’m not sure if it’s from GlassWire losing it’s settings or what :confused:

@brkuu

GlassWire uses the Windows Firewall API to block so it’s usually very stable. Are you using another firewall application of some type? Is it deleting GlassWire’s rules somehow?

If you are not using another app that is changing the Windows Firewall API you could try this:

Uninstall GlassWire in add/remove programs. Go to your “Windows Firewall” control panel and choose “restore defaults”.

Reboot - IMPORTANT!

Now reinstall GlassWire with its “clean install” and “reset firewall” options checked.