Glasswire setup crashing

I downloaded Glasswire 2.0.102 yesterday and ever since then while installing it crashes. It crashes while some process called “Database conversion”. Can somebody please help me out ?

@white_wolf

How old is your GlassWire history? Do you need to keep it all? It seems something is happening when we try to convert your history to our new more efficient format.

I am using Glasswire since December. This crashing started happening since I tried to upgrade from Version 1.0 to Version 2.0. No need of any history for me. How can I fix this error ?

@white_wolf

If you go to add/remove programs can GlassWire uninstall? If so please try that, reboot, then reinstall our latest version with the “clean” install option checked in the installer.

@Ken_GlassWire Thanks a lot. The small check option of Clean Install did the trick. Now it’s installed. Thanks again.

I downloaded Glasswire 2.0.105 today and ever since then while installing it crashes. It crashes while some process called “Database conversion”. Can somebody please help me out ?

@dralex47

Is it important that you keep your GlassWire history intact?