GlassWire Beta Testing Group (Windows) - Want to join?

Interested in participating in Glasswire beta’s (Windows, Mac and Android) Currently an elite consumer and really enjoy the product. Sad my MAC’s are left out.

Thanks for helping us test! Please join the email list at the top of this thread.

We hope to have a Mac version out this summer.

1 Like

Hello Everyone!

We are preparing another beta test probably if you guys want to join the list and test with us? Details on how to join are below.

1 Like

yes! any eta and any news on whats new/changed?

thanks

@krevvy

It’s a rewrite and improvement of the backend so we can work faster to add new features in the future. The user interface is the same pretty much.

Just collecting more beta testers! See below how to join.

Our beta release will go out today for testing. Join our email list here to get notified so you can test our new beta.

http://eepurl.com/bVfWqD

The test version was emailed out this morning. If you were on our list please check your bulk/spam folder if you did not receive it. The file was hosted on Dropbox.

We may consider posting the file here also if others want to test outside the list, just let us know and we’ll consider it maybe…

If you missed this send it’s OK. Just wait until the next version update after we get feedback for this one.

Thanks!

Ken,

I tried 3 times to install the Beta and the download lead me to my dropbox. My Dropbox stated it cannot show exe. files…which I tried downloading and installing ontop of Elite Glasswire and I kept getting errors with the install saying …try again, ignore, cancel this file and Glasswire would not install with ignore or try again. So I have reinstalled Glasswire Elite back to my system.

Please advise.

@ssherjj

Sorry for the issue and thanks for testing.

If you right click the download link I sent (from the email) and choose “private browser” or something similar then access the link that way by downloading the file to your desktop, will GlassWire Beta then launch and install?

1 Like

Thank you Ken, will do as suggested…I’ll be back…LOLs

Sorry that doesn’t work for me @Ken_GlassWire. It still keeps linking to my Dropbox saying .exe files can’t be previewed and has a box with Download which has an arrow to Direct download or Save to my Dropbox. I have tried both ways and I still can’t get Glasswire to install.

Hi Ken, it worked this time…I went to my download folder and right clicked with run as Administrator and it installed…

Thank you!!

1 Like

All fine here… download, install, updated on 3 computers.
Thanks!

1 Like

Sorry @ssherjj. I’ll see if we can offer another download method on the next update, perhaps directly from our servers.

1 Like

@Ken_GlassWire, I had to do a clean install of Glasswire Beta and I forgot to deactivate Glasswire and now it won’t accept subscription Keycode. When installing the Beta Glasswire would not connect to server therefore I had to do clean reinstall. Please advise.

1 Like

@ssherjj

I replied to your private messages, please check and reply to those private messages. Sorry for the issue!
The deactivation is a known bug with this beta that we just learned about… sorry. :frowning:

Everyone, please keep joining the beta test list! We plan to send out another update probably next week. Thanks for all your help with testing!

You can join here: http://eepurl.com/bVfWqD

2 Likes

Installed the new Beta and all is working fine over the past few days! :upside_down_face:

Thanks!

2 Likes

@TripleHelix Glad it’s working! We should have yet another beta update out soon.

For anyone who wants to test, you can join here: http://eepurl.com/bVfWqD

2 Likes