GlassWire Beta Testing Group (Windows) - Want to join?

The email was sent. Please check your bulk/spam folder if you don’t see it and please let us know your testing results.

A new updated version was just sent out. Please test and let us know if you find any problems!

We plan to send out a new testing version with changes to the “network” tab for paying users. Please join the testing group if you want to try!

I just sent out a new testing group email today! Please test if you can. Thanks for your help!

And today I sent out a new testing group email to the group. If you’d like to join our group please check the top of this thread, thanks!

Bump… we will need new testers soon!

1 Like

Bumping again, to get more testers.

1 Like

Hello and thank you ✿✿ for providing a free of charge and easy to use Firewall, keep it up
I like to be a part of this beta and provide you some feedback
Regards.

Hello, i would like to join this test and help you by providing logs and feedback wherever i can.
Thanks.

1 Like

@Sendai Please join the email list listed at the very top of this thread. Thanks!
@sunshine-by

Hello already joined :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @sunshine-by! 2.0 is on the way!

1 Like

We’re preparing a GlassWire 2.0 beta update. Please join the list at the top of this thread if you’re interested in testing.

Hi Ken,
I would really like to get on the Beta mailing list. Ironically, the Capcha that tries to determine if I am a human keeps failing. The only browser I will use is IE-11. (Possible implication: Maybe I am not a human?) Can you manually add me to the list? Thanks.
dfg

@csdfg2 You have been manually added to the list by me. Thanks!

1 Like

Ken from the email I received it sounded like there was a 2.0 beta version ready for download. how do I find it?

@RedG

We’ll send out an email when it’s ready. It may be a week or so.

1 Like