GlassWire update 1.0.40b released to improve memory usage

GlassWire 1.0.40b is now available for download. For this update we
focused on decreasing resource usage.

To download please visit https://www.glasswire.com/download/.

We look forward to receiving your feedback on this update. Thank you for your awesome feedback in the forum and via email.

Change list
Version 1.0.40 beta - (Mar 12, 2015)

We have worked hard to significantly improve GlassWire’s memory usage. Please upgrade as soon as possible if you have found GlassWire is using too much memory on your computer.Fixed a problem where Portuguese units were incorrectly listed.The GlassWire certificate is now removed from trusted publishers on uninstall.Many other minor fixes and improvements.

guys u dissapointed me u said that u will fix stuck "visualizing network"
but instead you fix memory issues
but now there is no memory issues on my all four computers
so i think that’s okay for now
and
"The GlassWire Control Service service is marked as an interactive service. "
this issue is still present
and for this problem i told you the solution too
so what’s the problem.
plz guys solve this problem

and guys now your glasswire service stops exactly at 1 hour and 20 minutes
and actually its an improvement
1.0.38b version stops at 40 seconds or 5 minutes
so this is an improvement

Thanks for your report. We will continue to work on fixing the error you are having.

May prove to be one of the best free firewalls, but have to have leakage control and be more interactive with for the experienced user or not. then I install again, when have leakage control, we install…good work for all team

(Google Tradutor)

We are working on a future version of GlassWire with an “ask to connect” mode. I think you will like it. Thanks for your feedback!

Waiting for version! and do it fast :slight_smile: … I think there are few firewalls on the market, few options… this software “GlassWire” can get far. Thanks…from Portugal

1 Like

guys actually the problem is worse now
after installation it will work great for 2 hours and so
but then the glasswire stopped warning after 40 seconds
i have tried all types of solutions so plz guys help meee
i am really frustrated right now

well guys i am really thinking that to stop hoping on your beta version. ahhh what a waste
plz tell me guys when will your beta version finish developing.
i will come back and i am sure about it .

and if u want any information about my computer i will give you
so plz guys fix this error as soon as fucking possible
plzzz .

well guys i am really thinking that to stop hoping on your beta version. ahhh what a waste
plz tell me guys when will your beta version finish developing.
i will come back and i am sure about it .

and if u want any information about my computer i will give you
so plz guys fix this error as soon as fucking possible
plzzz .

I absolutely love the program but this update hasn’t improved memory usage on my end at all. ~18 hours after I reinstalled for this update, I’m back up to 350k on GlassWire itself, and 220k for the Control Service. If I had more RAM I would keep running it but unfortunately I’m going to have to uninstall for now.

We’re doing another update in the next few months that we think should solve the high memory usage for everyone permanently. For me this update solved my problem and I hope it helped other people also.