Glasswire's Loops of Death

There is nothing more frustrating than finding yourself wanting to by something not being able to because of a Loop of Death. I got the 7 day free try out and was impressed enough to want to buy a sub. I use the link in the PC app to buy and put in my card number etc. But every time I tried to buy the sub it said we have not card details. so i did an uninstall and started over only this time when I try to buy a sub it takes to the log in screen and then asks for a one time code. But no code comes. I eventually made contact with support. I got the you must need our nice pictures for people who find it difficultly to do simple stuff response. When I convinced support to read what I was saying they said:
"Yesterday we released a simplified way to insert card and billing details, as you are right, before it wasn’t such a great user journey."

Now I though good now I can finish my order but they went on to say:
"I can see from our data base that you have entered your credit card details, but the billing address details are missing. "
but you can go to the website and fix that my little friendly customer…

No you cant because you need a one time code to get into our unfriendly website that still isn’t such a great user journey. you can see what is coming right? Yeah no code ever arrives.

Hi @HadrianBF,

Thanks for your message. If the site is asking for a code, this is because you have set up 2 step authentication via an authentication app.

Your one-time code can be found in your authenticator app.

1. Open the application (FreeOTP or Google Authenticator)
  2. Enter the one-time code provided by the application
  3. Click to sign in.

Best,
Katie

Thanks for the info. It would be smiple to include such instructions on the log in page for people who are new to the UI. Even a help button.

Hi @HadrianBF,

After earlier your feedback we have added instructions to this page which should be live later this week!

Best,
Katie