How do I monitor a specific Network?

I just downloaded GlassWire. I’m right now Tethering and using ForceBindIP to play World of Warcraft. So the Idea is that my main network/internet still runs as normal but this third party program forces WoW to route to the second Network Device. (USB Dongle) That is tethered to my cell. I was hoping to use this for 100% only monitoring my 2nd Network I really don’t care much about the first unless you can view them separate.

Pretty much the whole point is I got limited bandwidth on my cell and I like to monitor it’s usage in the most advance way possible.

Just an update I relaunched it and it seems to be capturing WoW. I was hoping to capture the one interface though see everything that uses it hmmm.

1 Like

@Kane_Hart

We don’t separate network interfaces currently, but we hope to add that ability in the future. Thanks for your feedback.

It may be possible to show “tethering” details under “usage/apps” or “graph/apps” if it shows up as a separate app in GlassWire.

1 Like

Thanks, I ended up finding GlassWire on android and worked really good for tethering. Since I’m not using a tethering app or anything special on PC just another Network interface it did not work so well. But thankfully Android App saved the day :slight_smile:

2 Likes