How to activate GlassWire

GlassWire is activated from the GlassWire menu.

Display the Activate GlassWire dialog

A. Right-click on the GlassWire icon

1. Right-click on the GlassWire icon in the Notification Area (previously the System Tray)
  • Click on the Activate GlassWire menu item

B. Click on the GlassWire icon

1. Click on the GlassWire icon in the Notification Area (previously the System Tray) to display the main window

C. Run GlassWire from the Start Menu

1. Click on the GlassWire icon in the Windows Start Menu.
  • Click on the GlassWire menu button in the top left corner of the window.

• Click on the Activate GlassWire menu item

Activate GlassWire

There is an option to click on a link to purchase an activation code should you need one. It will take you to the Buy GlassWire web page:
https://www.glasswire.com/buy/

1. Enter your GlassWire activation code in the GlassWire Activate dialog:
  • Click on the Activate button. If the code is incorrect then the Activate button will not be usable.

• Click on the Restart GlassWire button.

:pencil2: How to improve this topic

This is a wiki post, like all the other #how-to topics, so feel free to improve the content. Just leave a reply explaining what you’ve done and why it makes sense to do it that way.

If this topic helped you then please :heart: it so we can see what is most helpful to people.

How to completely uninstall GlassWire
Where to download Glasswire Basic?

Hello,
My name is Michael J. Senay.
I have lost the activation code
Thank you for your time

@puggy051

Please email us so we can help https://www.glasswire.com/contact/ privately.

I don’t know what to do on that page. What am I supposed to click on? Please explain what to do to get my code.

Thank you for your time.

@puggy051

Please go to that page, then type in one of the email addresses there in your email client. Then put something like “I lost my activation code, can you help me find it?” Then we will reply. Thanks.

@puggy051

I was able to find your code and I sent it to you privately through the forum messaging system. Please click the top right GlassWire logo in the forum and there is a little envelope icon. Click that and you should see my message there with your code.

Go to the top left GlassWire menu and choose “activate” then paste in your code.

Thanks!