How to cancel Block All mode

How to cancel “Block All” mode is not obvious. A toggle ON/OFF button for this mode would be a good idea.

We put a large window at the bottom right of the desktop, over the notification area so it can’t be missed. Are you using multiple desktops?

I do see the large window at the bottom right but clicking on the round symbol or selecting Click to Block or Ask to Connect does not re-enable network access. Sometimes I use multiple desktops but in this case only a single desktop is active. After sometime network access returns but I don’t know why.
The problem is that once Block All is activated I want to return to the PC after a while and Unblock All without having to go through some convoluted series of operations.

Maybe we can add keyboard commands in the future. If the status change is delayed for you, could it be because you’re using an older version of GlassWire? If you go to the top left GlassWire menu and choose “About” what version are you using?

Version 1.2.64b
What are the steps to exit ‘Block All’ mode? Select ‘Click to Block’ and then wait a few minutes perhaps?

I use this mode quite a bit. It should only take a second or two to disable it. If it’s not I recommend a clean install.

At last it works - the clean install was the answer. Thanks for assistance!

1 Like