How to check Which Device is Using My Key?

I request Glass Wire to make a space on there Website where we can login in with our Email Ids and See all your Orders and Activated Keys , I find this feature missing from GlassWire, Others are using this …

I need to be able to track how many PC’s are using my Keys, and assign them Names, Please GlassWire Team you must make this feature ASAP…

I have MalwareBytes and they have this feature which shows me how many systems (PC / Mac / Mobile).
Which i find missing on GlassWire…

For Example… This is how my Account Dashboard on MalwareBytes look

1 Like

this is the reason i am going to cancel my Elite subscription and asking for refund…
the basic features are missing from the half baked product your selling …

if you cant provide the basic features then, at least give 10 different keys when i ordered 10 not just 1 key for 10 devices…

@RudraAK

Are you having an issue with your code not working? With our subscriptions we use a “smart” system that knows if codes are used or not and resets them automatically in most cases.

It’s very unusual for there to be code activation issues with subscriptions.

It’s true though that our 1.0 codes can have issues though and that’s why we completely designed how this works with GlassWire subscriptions.

Our company has a very strict privacy policy and we’d prefer not to keep the name, email address, and IP of every single one of our customers in a database that could potentially be accessed by a third party. It even shows your device name there in your example.