Huge memory leak into non-paged pool

I have just run in to the same problem as well.

After some hours of use, my computer was up to 31gb non-paged use. I have 32gb ram.

Using poolmon.exe i tracked the allocations to GWCD, and googling brought me here.

Uninstalling glasswire until this is fixed, its a shame because I have been a happy user for about a year until now :frowning:

@bugblatterbeast

Do you use Bittorrent? If not, please consider scanning your PC for malware just in case.

In most normal usage cases GlassWire uses minimal resources, however in the case of Bittorrent and some malware types GlassWire can have to use resources to keep track of all the related hosts you are connecting to simultaneously.

Hi @Ken_GlassWire

No bittorrent, 99% sure no malware (scanned with various tools. Also, my router uses PFSense, and active states show only connections to youtube and this web page. If malware was opening connections, it would show in pfsense).

If you go to our top left menu and choose “About”, what version of GlassWire do you have? If you go to your graph/apps, do you see any unusual activity when this resource usage increase happens?

@Ken_GlassWire I have already uninstalled glasswire, so I cannot tell you what exact version I had installed.

I did fill in the survey when uninstalling, in the comments I wrote what I wrote here, and put a link to this thread, so if your analytics/uninstall report captures the uninstalled version then that will be there.

I can try to install the latest version and wait for non-paged memory to baloon again, but it may take some time.

I will let you know what I find if I can.

If someone else experiences this issue, please email us https://www.glasswire.com/contact/ and we can give you instructions on how to collect some logs to give our helpdesk.

By reviewing the logs we can diagnose the issue.

I too have the same bug in my Computer.
I use Windows 10 64bit, and I too have huge memory leak caused by your device drivers.

@JackRyan404

Did you try any of the things suggested above?

There is some issue with my PC, let try all the things and I will get back to you

Yes i tried. it aint working.Give some other solution to this problem.

@JackRyan404

Do you use Bittorrent? Have you scanned your device for malware yet? Please try a full scan.

Does your graph show unusual activity where your device is connecting to a large number of hosts simultaneously?