Is it possible to get the complete url not just the host?

Hello everyone, am in the need for help let say an application is connecting to for example to host: “example·com/files/filex·exe”

everything glasswire is showing me is the

1. the host: example·com
    or
  2. the ip adress: xxx·xxx·xxx·16

is there any way to obtain the full url; example

“example·com/files/filex·exe”

if not is it possible with another app or is there something preventing it?

@amback

If it’s a browser connection it may be over https, and if that’s the case it’s encrypted and it’s not possible to find the exact host. If you go to the domain in your browser does it have a lock icon there?

no is actually an application

is there anyway to decrypt it?, and also if is encrypted how is it able to get me the host part, is that part not encrypted it?

@amback

I’ll ask if there is a way, but you probably already know Akamai is a cloud delivery platform so it’s not easy to get a URL from one of their host names.

if it’s akamai it’s probably that you have windows update enabled. I always used to see akamai and msedge together. ms edge that is. but it says msedge. How come the new version shows so much less about all the things hitting from windows and google chrome? The new version didn’t hit me with any svchost alert and I’ve used it for hours. And how come the new version doesn’t show all the hosts hitting that used to hit me constantly when On Chrome? There were always msedge and akamai. There were also always the green flatearth map icon with an address a lot more. When I ran this in 2.0 before my 4th restore this morning (yesterday) for about an hour, I only got 4 or 5 alerts and there was almost no traffic. But it also didn’t show the upload of a livestream as a pink plateau. I was seen to enable glasswire actually DURING the livestream. It never showed the pink plateau.

One other thing I noticed that when I was livestreaming a few days ago, there was a mini graph in the firewall section next to device association framework that was exactly like the google chrome upload pink plateau graph (2 of the same mini graph for two separate firewall items). Why would this be? Is there another device involved in my live stream?