Is there a link to a list of What’s New ?
in the changelog?
Version 2.3.397 - (February 21, 2022)
Hash Full # 067CCB291D098B91BF46956C7B3C3A9EEC68B83509497C05507B7E2DFBFD21A6
Hash Lite # AF32EF25989D263D857A23A96FDE0EDC4AE975FF70CE88C36D4F6CFB81AF483C
- New easier to use usage controls and user interface. See what apps are responsible for hosts in a much faster way.
- Control the GlassWire settings purely with your keyboard, no mouse is needed.
- Easily access data alerts from the usage screen.
- Fixed a bug with remote access tabs.
- Fixed a bug with the Portuguese translation where a character was missing.
- Fixed a bug where the UAC prompt would appear unexpectedly.
- Miscellaneous fixes and enhancements.
That’s the list, thanks for posting @krevvy. Please give feedback everyone when you have time.
Just some thoughts… be nice if there were screenshots with arrows point out the “New easier to use usage controls and user interface. See what apps are responsible for hosts in a much faster way.” might help some people when looking about the UI for whats new…
Also “Control the GlassWire settings purely with your keyboard, no mouse is needed.” what are the key bindings for this? and in what areas can one use just the keyboard?
We never had a link under the index page, it has always been on the dedicated download page. Maybe we should consider a link from the index though. @Tarun
Good idea on the screenshots… maybe we should have done a Blog post with details.
You can use shift, or the arrow keys @GlassWare
Want to add in, I found out about this update by using winget. Which I found to be awesome!
Install using winget:
winget install Glasswire -s winget
Command I used in Windows Terminal where I found out about it:
winget upgrade --all
In case anyone wants to try it.
For some reason I still can’t check for a version update in the about popup:
Should I be able to see that a new version exists there?
We have not yet added that option, sorry for the delay.