Make Glasswire work in free version

I have downloaded the free version of Glasswire but it doesn`t work unless you activate it. But that costs money. Do you have a free version or not? If so, how do I make it work?

The free version does work if you give Glasswire more details of what happens when you try to run it ,it would help.

Please let us know what error you are seeing. Sorry for the problem.

When I start glasswire I can`t access the tabs, only the rolldown menu.

Please uninstall GlassWire, then go to your “ProgramData” folder and delete the GlassWire folder, then reboot, then reinstall our latest version and let me know if you still have the problem.

In the bottom of Glass wire window it says “visualizing network” and a wheel is spinning. After several hours its still spinning and you cant use any of the tabs.

Please go to add/remove programs and uninstall GlassWire, then go to your ProgramData folder and delete the “GlassWire” folder, then reboot. Next please install our latest software and let me know if this does not solve your problem. Thanks!

I have already done just that. I do not think anything will change because I do it twice. (Actually, i did it three times)

Please email our helpdesk if you’d like to try a custom version of GlassWire that would allow us to collect logs to see what is happening. Thanks for reporting this and I’m sorry about the problem.
https://www.glasswire.com/contact/

Sounds like a permissions and/or windows process activation problem.

1 Like

What is that and how do i deal with it?

I see this post is pretty old, so you can try to install a clean version of our latest software one more time if you don’t mind?

Please go to add/remove programs and uninstall GlassWire, then go to
your ProgramData folder and delete the “GlassWire” folder, then reboot.
Next please install our latest software and let me know if this does
not solve your problem.

Maybe also right click the installer and run as admin if you think it is some type of permission problem.

Try Ken,s suggestion first to see if it works and then come back.