Thanks for your feedback. We will work to improve the mini viewer in the future. There may be a couple misunderstandings that I wanted to point out, but perhaps I myself am not understanding you properly? If so I apologize.
First of all, we let the user control exactly what appears on the graph by setting up the main GlassWire window. Whatever is on your GlassWire graph and however it’s set up should match the mini viewer. The mini viewer is mini and has limited space, so we thought matching whatever is on the graph (that has a lot of customization) would be the best solution.
GlassWire does have scaling. Click the small arrow at the top left to scale it however you want by disabling auto-scaling. You can then scale GlassWire however you prefer. If you are missing this feature you may be using an old version of our app.
The scaling view you choose here should appear on the mini viewer and match it exactly.
Resizing the mini viewer window
The mini viewer also allows resizing. Mouse over a corner of the window to resize it, then your cursor will change and you can drag the window larger similar to any other window in Windows.
We work hard on our user interface improvements. Recently we made the following changes due to user feedback:
- A user reported a part of the app had a blurry font. We recreated this issue and fixed it in our latest version.
- In October we made scroll bar improvements posted here that were requested by GlassWire fans.
- Again in October we fixed an issue that could cause our icon to appear blurry in the tray due to user feedback.
- We added completely new dark themes that are free for everyone.
- We are constantly improving and fixing translations due to user feedback.
- We added an animation that made it more clear when you’re switching between firewall modes.
You can view all our recent changes here GlassWire Software Version Changes List and I think you’ll see we really are trying our best to incorporate the reasonable most requested changes made by our users.
We will also discuss your post and consider your changes. Thanks for your feedback and I hope my post helped you with the scaling and making the mini viewer windows larger or smaller.