Monthly Internet usage reported incorrectly (PC)

I have Glasswire running in the background as normal from startup. The normal runtime data usage is reported fine and correctly. The data for current month is also reported correctly. However, the data usage for previous month is reported totally incorrectly; whereas the older month data is not reported at all.
I have not cleared the database, nor have I done anything to the glasswire installed.
Current version installed is Glasswire Pro Version 2.3.323
I have attached the data usage for 3 months to show the issue. Nov 2021 till today, Oct 2021 and Sep 2021.
As you can see, while the data for November is fine, the data for October is utterly wrong. I have a significantly high streaming usage (twitch/yt) and the data should reflect the usage correctly.

So is this a bug or is the data erased after some time? Any help would be appreciated.

Note that I have had glasswire installed on this setup (Win10 21H1) for more ~3years and only cleared the database around 6 months back or so (afairc)

Check your current data usage
Open the Google Fi website or app .
Go to the Account tab.
At the top of the screen, you’ll see your current data usage. Android: To see your daily breakdown select View overall or Daily data usage. iOS: To see your daily breakdown select See activity.

Hope This Works,
Peter