New Plans? My $40 basic plan was switched to free

I subscribed to Glasswire Basic for $40 when I got it two months ago but now it says I’m on a free plan and the Premium plan is $24 a year. What’s the story on that? I’ve already paid $40 for a year. There doesn’t seem to be an email for this particular issue and I don’t want to trouble the wrong team. Thanks for any help.

Hi @CJ-2.0,

Sorry for any confusion.

You are still able to active your Basic subscription on GlassWire 3.0.

Please see this article about legacy Vs new paid subscriptions: Premium vs Legacy License

Katie

1 Like

Does the new premium plan have all the features for $16 less than the basic which has limited features or is $24 the additional price to upgrade from basic legacy to premium?

Hi @CJ-2.0

Yes, our new licenses are priced differently and are purchased as a Plan. The Personal Plan has 1 Premium license and is $24. There are special offers on all other Plans which contain more Premium licenses.

Katie

I’ve literally just been charged £24 for the Basic subscription renewal… I thought I had cancelled it, ho hum.

However, should that not mean I have a Premium account?! Given the price is the same?

Hi @keithdw,

I have looked into this using the email address linked to your forum account. I can see that you have a GlassWire account but with no purchased plan. I also checked this email address on our legacy license database and I could not find a purchase.

For us to investigate further, please can you email help@glasswire.com and include the reference number from your Basic renewal or the email address used for the purchase?

Best,
Katie