Installed this test release over 1.2.54. No issues noticed (though some minor problems) but I did close the active Glasswire window before installing (Glasswire showed still active in the notification tray).
Minor quibble with your email. You refer to this as a new “version” while I consider it a minor new release. Version number is 1, release number is 2, modification number is 68. Granted that’s “old” software development terminology, but it prevents a LOT of misunderstandings.
Having said that and while I do appreciate this update, this truly is a minor modification of the release IMO. Adding the labels is nice and when I added a new device, it did appear in Network within the minute and again was removed quickly. But in both cases I had to refresh the Network tab by going to another tab and returning before the change showed up. I waited more than ten minutes after re-adding the new device, but Network did not refresh itself until I changed tabs.
I also noted that the labels persisted even though I closed Glasswire completely (including using Task Manager to do so). The labels also persisted after reboot.
When I changed my Glasswire client to another router, the labels set persisted across subnets.
(BTW, the Westell router provided for local DSL is apparently a Netgear product. At least Glasswire shows it as device: routerlogin.net with Info: Netgear. This is consistent with another source that I had seen that showed it was Netgear.)