No Internet Connection with Ask To Connect

After installing the latest version of Glasswire 2.0.84, I no longer have access to the internet when set to Ask To Connect mode.
I can see my graph completely flat line.
However when I’m on Click To Block, everything is working fine by the looks of it.
Any ideas what it might be?

@Billy_Dao

What all his blocked under your Firewall tab? Is it something critical for Windows to function? Can you try unblocking some things?

There isn’t anything blocked that’s obvious. I only have very application specific connections blocked.
I would assume that click to block and ask to connect still read the same firewall list. So it doesn’t make sense to me that one mode would have internet connection whilst the other doesn’t.
I’ve rolled back to 2.0.78 for now and ask to connect is working, same firewall list.

@Billy_Dao

Our first 2.0 release had a bug that could cause this for some people. To solve it you should uninstall GlassWire, go to your Windows Firewall control panel and choose “restore defaults” then reboot, then reinstall GlassWire with its “clean” install option in the installer along with its “reset firewall” option.

By following these instructions the problem was solved for everyone who had it.

I did as instructed.
But now my Pro license has deactivated and won’t reactivate using the serial that I’ve previously purchased.

Edit: I rolled back again, and re-entered my license, reinstalled the latest version, now it seems fine.