Notifications During Full-Screen Option

I like the desktop notifications and have them enabled.

However, I do not like them when I am watching a lecture or movie or playing a game full-screen.

An option to disable notification when a full-screen application is running should be included.

Perhaps a better implementation would be to use Windows’ notifications since it does provide this type of control and to avoid two overlapping notification systems.

1 Like

@Rolo

Thank you for your feedback. We’ll try to improve this in the future. Meanwhile you can use GlassWire’s “snooze” at the top left GlassWire menu to avoid any notifications at all for 24 hours, or whenever you choose to activate/deactivate it.

Another notification complaint 3 years old.

I should also add that after a fresh update to the latest, even when I have previously minimized the main GW window and a new notification pops up, it brings the entire GW window back up, and I have to sit here and stare at my screen while I wait for the notification to finish fading out.

I have to uninstall GW for now until this is resolved, I can’t take it. It just took me 4 attempts just to finish typing this post because of GW.

@Kacey_Armstrong

What version of GlassWire do you have if you go to our top left menu and choose “About”?

We made changes to notifications to avoid this in February of 2018.
https://www.glasswire.com/changes/ 2.0.91