One gift from me to Glasswire devs

let fix some UI problems.

Problem 1: Apps gets updated and show up as new app which result in multiple entries of the same program. The list becomes crowded and a-chore to examine.

Problem 2:
Ability to hide specific entries in the firewall tape for known programs so that
, you dont have to search for new entries among the usual truested windows services.

Problem 3:
No throttling feature for specific apps.

Problem 4:
No ask to connect feature for free version… are you kidding?

Problem 1 - Unused apps are moved to “Inactive Apps” and disappear over time. Or mouse over the one you want to remove and an X appears and you can delete it instantly.

Problem 2 - I don’t get it.

Problem 3 - Please give a use case of why you’d want to throttle an app instead of just blocking it? Thanks for your feedback.

Problem 4 - GlassWire is an ad-free tracking-free app. We are grateful to those who support our hard work on this project. We already give away quite a large number of features for free.

Ability to hide specific entries in the firewall tab* for known programs so that
, you dont have to search for new entries among the usual trusted windows services.

Problem 2 (con’td): Tab vs Tape, got it. For me, I still don’t get it though. This is a transparent app about intentionally providing higher-than-standard and more than standard information to the user. Hiding things is distinctly contrary to this.

Regarding these being your first posts; congrats and thanks for contributing!

1 Like

“Ability to hide specific entries in the firewall tab* for known programs”

We plan to do something like this with signed apps in the future. You can trust apps by who signed them.