Option to mass clear applications from firewall

So what I was thinking is that inactive apps is very useful but it takes quite a while to mark as inactive. So is could there be a feature to batch remove apps, and also to hide apps you already have firewalled? That way the firewall page isn’t so crowded when you have a ton of different services.

@GlassFlare

Perhaps I’m misunderstanding, but if you’re using our latest software you can mouse over “inactive apps” and do a mass deletion.

I understand the rest of what you’re saying, about hiding firewalled apps. Thanks for your feedback.

Ah, yea that I understand sorry if it was worded poorly I just meant because I can’t choose how long until apps are inactive.Even if I can just remove the prompt each time I remove an app. Also is there a way to hide or minimize apps that are blocked?

Perhaps we can add a setting for “inactive apps” in the future that lets users pick time periods.

There is no way to hide or minimize apps that are blocked unfortunately. I think we worry that people will block something, then be unable to unblock it since it will no longer be in the list.

Ah I understand now about why you worry about minimizing them, could you hide blocked apps like inactive apps perhaps through a setting that way it you can warn a user?