Price of Licence is misleading

After using the free 7 days of Glasswire I decided to look at the cost of a licence for the year. What I saw was £24 but what I’m being asked to pay is £28.80!

Did I miss something ?

Edit: Advertised price does NOT include TAX. Hence the sudden increase in price.

Hi @VintageGT ,

All prices are + VAT.

Best,
Katie

Katie_Glasswire,

In Australia it is illegal to quote prices without GST (govt tax) being included.

Regards, Kevin

2 Likes

Katie, you are awesome with the amount help you provide in this here forum. I mean that with total sincerity. As for the new boss, well…

I have loved glasswire, but I paid for the full lifetime plan about 3 years ago. While I want to continue using this software, I have to express my real displeasure that the new owners are going the subscription route.

I know it’s a reasonable price compared to many competitors, but no one wants a 98th monthly/annual subscription. With our X # of streaming services, XX # of essential productivity suites, a handful of AI subscriptions (soon to increase 10000x fold), and an already struggling middle class whose car and home loan payments will keep them working until they’re octogenarians, I think it’s time every tech company realized that they’re 10 years late to the SUBSCRIPTION PARTY, and the entire GREED-DRIVEN MODEL (which was popularized so that more privileged folks on the planet could collect even more moneys passively from those of us with ACTUAL jobs that HELP others/society. in tangible ways.

The Entire subscription model IS BECOMING A CESSPOOL OF BORDERLINE FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS, ABYSSMAL CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND IMOSSIBLE-TO-CANCEL AUTO-RENEWING SUBSCRIPTIONS THAT FUND THE YACHTS, SPACESHIPS, 36 HOUSES, AND CAR COLLECTIONS OF some of the most selfish and arrogant DBs on the planet (not includiung our Katie here <3. You’re a bucket filler, not a bucket emptier - I can tell because you’re here trying your best to satisfy our issues while the new masters are probably off drinking single malt and scheming up their next big “legal” money grab).