Question before i buy

I have been using FREE Version and like what I see…
It tells me I have 12 devices currently detected … but in Free version I can’t see them…
My question: in purchased version (which one) can I not only see the other devices, but graphically monitor the LOAD to each individual device…
I am attempting to monitor network traffic to see where bottlenecks are but do it from a single WIN 10 machine…

thanks for any input…
Ed

1 Like

Hello Ed,

GlassWire’s paid version shows more info about the devices but it does not show the network load. To show that accurately I think we’d have to access your router.

Thanks for the input…
Certainly wish there was a way to do that…
Anyone have any other ideas…
I would definitely appreciate the input…

Thanks
Ed

1 Like

Is there a way to access the router with GlassWire…?

1 Like

Not currently, but we hope to add that functionality in the future.

Edward GW is right the router has to be interrogated but go to - www.paessler.com/check_bandwidth where you can download their free version of their bandwidth app which has 100 sensors.

1 Like

Duncan,

Does that software work without having to access the router? It looks cool.

1 Like

Servo -It does monitor other devices like a printer and its software looks comprehensive in its actions I would need to check further but I could try a download to see practically what it can interrogate. If anything can do what you want this device has the potential to do it in relation to Internet traffic, now if you could use some of their software design that would be something . Typical German company dont do things by half !