Remote Desktop 'GlassWire Computer Idle Monitor

Hello,

I have just installed Glasswire on a remote desktop server that is hosted by GoDaddy. Our clients use this server to run our Windows Desktop application through RemoteApp. I have noticed that for every user logged in there is a process call ‘Glasswire Computer Idle Monitor’ running and a ‘Console Window Host’ which wasn’t there before.

I can also see that for some users, the process is running multiple times. In the case of one user it’s running 5 times!

Is Glasswire meant to be doing this?

Thank you

@robertedworthy

GlassWire’s graph shows when your server/PC is idle. It’s useful because you can see when there is unusual activity when your PC is not being used.

GlassWire will open the idle monitor for every Windows account you have and that should be normal behavior. Is it using any significant resources? It should not.

GlassWire will open the idle monitor for every Windows account you have and that should be normal behavior. Is it using any significant resources? It should not.

That’s not a problem, I can understand why it runs for each user logged in. The issue was more than it was running multiple times for some users. I’ve since restarted the server and there only seems to be one instance per user running now, was just a bit strange.

Sorry. If it runs multiple times again with a single account please email us a screenshot or post it and I can discuss with our team a second time.