Thanks @Servo_GlassWire, I am testing the remote monitoring features of glasswire.
The 2 machine are both using VPN, and yes they are not in the same subnetwork, I tried the steps in setting up the remote PC and the local PC, but when trying to connect from local PC to remote PC the connection is being dropped.
- First go to the top left GlassWire menu and open settings\remote access;
- Check the box “Allow remote access by password”;
- Click “Change password” and set the new password.
- Click OK;
- Open settings\remote access and make sure that the “Remote access state” is “Allowed”
- Open Settings\Server List;
- Click “Add new server” and select it on the “Server list”;
- Type the name of the server;
- Type the IP address of the remote server
I also try not to filter the “Allow access only from IP”, but the connection is still dropped. Is theres anything I need to setup?