Resource usage spike, not responding

Hi, recently changed to windows 10 ( I know) and started having a few issues.
Usage Tab:
When in the usage tab, it is set to display Day, everything is fine, when set to display Week or Month the CPU usage shoots up and memory used jumps about 600mb and becomes unresponsive until I set it back to Day.

Some times when viewing graph, regardless of time viewed it can become unresponsive, though this only seems to be temporary. Switching between 5 minutes, 3 Hours, 24 Hours is stable. Week, Month and 6 Months the CPU usage increases by 14% on week and 26% on month and 6 months. Also when Week, Month or 6 Months is selected, moving the window around it becomes laggy. Not a big deal but worth noting as it would be nice if it moved smoothly across the screen.

Things I have tried:

Uninstall, download fresh from website and reinstall - Same issues
Compatibility set to windows 8 - Same issues
Compatibility set to windows 7 - Unresponsive upon opening and crashes.

Version 1.1.21b
Time of this report: 8/15/2015, 17:16:46
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 10240) (10240.th1.150807-2049)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4690K CPU @ 3.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Drive Model: Samsung SSD 840 EVO 500GB

If there is anything new I can try to resolve these issues any help would be much appreciated though I am aware that this is still a beta version.

Thanks for your time in advance.

Please try uninstalling again and going to your ProgramData folder and deleting the “GlassWire” folder, then reboot, then reinstall.

1 Like

yeah that fixed it, brought the memory and CPU usage right down. :smile_cat:

Actually it will just go back form where you have started
in just 2 to 5 days or 10 days U will see hangups and CPU spikes and memory usage
to erase all that U will have to delete that glasswire folder
means erasing your whole history …
There is no fix right now …glasswire team says it will take more than one month