Revert 2.1.137 GUI initial positioning to previous version

Upon first opening the GUI after a reboot, relog, or switching user, the GUI is put into the top left corner of the screen. Resizing/repositioning is largely irrelevant since upon a reboot, relog or user switch it goes back to top left corner again. Legacy Windows system apps do this, it’s quite irksome.

All previous versions didn’t do this; they remembered user positioning and sizing of the GUI. It would be nice to have this back.

@Another

We did not do this on purpose and my PC does not do this. Please confirm how we can recreate this and maybe consider a clean install.

I see. I guess it was something on my end, apologies. Uninstalling with Revo and reinstalling seems to have fixed the issue. Thanks.

I see the same issue on both of my PC’s with Windows 10 x64 build 1809. It’s not really a big deal as I just drag it back to the centre of the screen.

2 Likes

@Servo_GlassWire any news on this? If you are not seeing this someone from Glasswire can do a remote on my system to see what we are seeing.

This has been reported please see this post - GW Reverting to Small Window Again