Run on startup not working

Recently had a PC technician “clean and speed-up” the PC.
Now Glasswire will not run on start even though I have checked and unchecked the selection and re-booted with both options.
What more can I try?
Updated to 2.2.304

Couldn’t the tech fix the problem they created?

1. Which version of Windows are you using?

2. Does GlassWire run fine when you start it manually?

Win 10 64 - Version 2004.
Glasswire does appear to run as it used to after I start it manually.
The Tech has left the area.

@grahamgadget21

Here is a useful article about cleaning software.

If our files are deleted GlassWire cannot work properly. I think you’ll have to go to add/remove programs and uninstall GlassWire, reboot, then reinstall our latest version using the “clean install” option.

You are recommending procedures and applications from 2011 and 2016. I have moved on!

Sorry if I misunderstood.

You said that a PC technician sped up your PC and disabled GlassWire’s auto-start. I recommended reinstalling our software to fix any of our files that were accidentally deleted by the ‘speed up’. That should fix the problem so GlassWire can auto-start again.

Also we have an option in our settings for this that’s on by default, but I believe if our files were deleted or changed by a ‘speed up’ it may not solve the issue, so that’s why I suggested the reinstall.

but still after turning it on its not working on startup and i have to click it to turn on so annoying please give me a proper solution

Do you use a third party app that blocks other apps from starting? Maybe a cleaning app or something like that?

Did it get disabled in task manager under the startup tab?

Maybe… are you having this issue? If so, a clean install of our app could be an easy solution.

Here also added Android Best Cleaning App for Android users.

This is a premium app but everyone can download free of cost.