Second monitor Glasswire bug

If I put glasswire window on second monitor and close it, when I open it again, glasswire come to first monitor with a glitched window. Then I have to press on taskbar to minimize it, and when I press again, it comes back to second monitor as it should be when just clicking the icon on the tray.

Using latest version, 2.2.260.

1 Like

@oppala

Please let us know what resolutions you have on each monitor so we can try to recreate this issue. Thank you for your report.

2560 x 1080 first monitor

1280 x 1024 second monitor

Thank you. I have shared this info with our team so we can try to recreate this problem.

1 Like

I am having exactly the same problem.
I have 3 screens (the main one in the center) and here are the technical details:

• Display (x3): ASUS VG248
  • Resolution of each screen: 1920x1080
  • Nvidia Surround: Not activated (screens are managed by Windows individually)
  • Graphic Card: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti (Driver: 456.71)

Before the update (2.2.241 Basic):
I placed before GlassWire open either full screen or in a custom dimension on one of secondary screen. When I clicked on the icon og GlassWire (or closed with the cross), it went to the task bar and if I clicked again, it opened where I had left it and at the dimension that was defined.

Since the update (2.2.260 Basic):
I can put GlassWire anywhere, regardless of the size chosen, but if we click on the GlassWire icon to reopen it, it will always be displayed and only on the main screen.

Already done
I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the program by choosing the options for deleting old traces, and I even before reinstalling it myself erase all traces that could influence any problem (remaining files / registry / hidden files)

2 Likes

@ReActif

This is very useful, thank you. Our team is actively investigating this.