Settings do not save

Hello
Iam using Glasswire for a few weeks now.
at first I set all the settings and it says about the network activity when I was idle and if the network is disconnected, all fine and good.
but somehow to settings are restart to default. I tried to set it up a few times after and It never saved…
Today when I turned on my PC it notify me about all the apps that were notifyed before and the settings did not saved…

Any help?

Thanks!

@RoeeBaeloha

Do you use any “cleaning” software that deletes files by chance? If so can you white list the programdata/glasswire folder? It should solve the issue. Apps can’t work properly if their files are always deleted.

If that doesn’t apply to you please let me know and I can suggest something else but this is not a usual problem.

I already white listed the Glasswire folder

1 Like

But you do use some cleaning software? May I ask which one? We will test with it and see if there is a way to avoid deletion of our files.

I think perhaps at some point our files were corrupted/deleted somehow and now you will have to do a clean install of GlassWire to solve it unfortunately. Then white list the files a second time so they cannot be deleted or corrupted.

I only use Windows Defender and the settings deleted everytime I reboot the PC
Iam now reinstalling the software

1 Like

@RoeeBaeloha

Windows Defender works great with GlassWire. It should not be an issue for anyone.

1 Like