Strange network activity. HELP!

Hi to all, I’m from Russia, sorry for my english…
I just installed Glasswire. In the notifications, a message appeared about the successful first connection from the Device Association Framework. But this connection was made from another user from my local network. What does it mean?
I thought that Glasswire simply scans the entire network, but there are a lot of users on my local network, and only a notification from him.

@Kenshin

Please email us some screenshots https://www.glasswire.com/contact/ if you don’t want to post the alerts to the public. We can help you figure out what it means.

If it’s safe to do so you can post it here.

Ken, I can’t post screenshot because after install glasswire and restart computer my internet connection is not identified (connection without internet access) and solutions like “netsh winsock reset” and so on do not help. I boot from the second OS (Linux) and everything works fine. Perhaps I have to do something to solve this problem?

@Kenshin

Are you saying this Internet connection problem began after GlassWire was installed? GlassWire makes no changes to your Internet connection.

Perhaps you could uninstall GlassWire, reboot, then go to your Windows Firewall control panel and choose “restore defaults” (then reboot again) to rule out GlassWire as the connection problem.

The reason I requested a screenshot is because it’s difficult for me to understand what’s happening with your first post, so I was hoping to see a screenshot so I could understand better. Sorry for the misunderstanding.